Sunday, June 24, 2012

Warhammer Invasion: The Empire Strikes Back

Played an incredible game of Warhammer Invasion todaywith One Angry Gamer. He played those yucky and over powered scum-buckets Chaos while I chose those stalwart and true blue lads from the Empire. He mixed in some VC units in his deck while I played the Empire straight up.

The game went down to the wire with each Capitol having one zone burning and another with multiple damage.




But with clean living prevailing (as well as two well timed tactic cards) the Empire pulled out a victory.

This was just the kind of game I needed after the total drubbing my Dark Elves took the last game.

Both of us are trying to get a feel for the game. I think One Angry is doing better considering his extensive MTG background (i.e. he's a bigger nerd). This means I need to spend more time deck building and trolling forums.






1 comment:

  1. This was about as close a game as it can get. I probably needed two more turns but by then your defenses were too good. Cannon and Church did me in

    ReplyDelete